Find the way
You probably already know that Fårup Summerland is close to the rumbeling North Sea and is situated between the North Jylland towns of Blokhus and Løkken. But how do you actually find the right forest filled with roller coasters and carrousels?
Below you will find short driving directions from some of the larger cities in the area, otherwise we recommend either Krak.dk or Google Maps, where you can get driving directions all the way from your own front door. If you are traveling on public transportation, we recommend Rejseplanen.dk, where you can make a complete itinerary by bus and train
To Fårup from Aalborg
Distance approx. 35 km.
- Drive to Vesterbro and across the Limfjord Bridge.
- Turn left onto Thistedvej (Route 55).
- Continue on Route 55 towards Aabybro, Løkken and Blokhus.
- Turn left onto Vesterhavsvej (Route 559) and follow the signs toward Fårup Summerland.
To Fårup from Aalborg (Highway)
Distance approx. 45 km.
- Take the North Jylland Highway (E45) towards Fredrikshavn.
- Exit at Høvejen towards E39
- Continue on the Hirtshals Highway (E39) towards Hirtshals and Hjørring.
- Turn off at exit 8 and follow the signs to Fårup Summerland.
To Fårup from the South and Sjælland
Take Highway E45 towards Aalborg and follow the directions above.